Man... is French interesting or what? No... its not what... its interesting!! Anyway... the point I'm trying to make is that I'm learning French and so far, I've only learnt enough to... get myself into trouble. The interesting part starts when I try to get myself out of it !
Here's a neat website I found very useful to learn the basics:
http://www.lsfrench.com/beginners2.html
Getting ready for tomorrow morning... going to drive down to Paris to meet up with a few friends. Also use the opportunity to do some sight-seeing :).
Eiffel Tower... here I come!! Bet that's going to give the Paris mayor a few nights without sleep... oh dear... if only he had revamped the foundations when I told him to last week! Too late now... folks... from next week on when you descend onto Paris, you'll be met by a new attraction - The Leaning Eiffel Tower !! Gone are those days of the Leaning tower of Pisa... hah... we're gonna go and do a better job with the Eiffel Tower!!
Don't you dare say I'm fat... I'll roll over you too!
Friday, May 01, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment