Thursday, October 23, 2008

T Minus 1... and counting !

Brrr.... its getting cold in London. My bones ache to get to the nice warmth of India. Rekha tells me that its hot in Delhi... so its going to be even hotter in Ahmedabad & Bombay.

Ok. So, its T minus 1 today. Yesss !!

THAK-A-TIKKI THAK-E-TIKKI THAK !! (a-la-Shakti Kapoor in Andaaz Apna Apna)
Neeraj, you're even allowed to join me... and Bhatti - get rid of that tooth. You're scaring me!

Before I leave, I need to make sure I've got all my tasks completed. Lets see... what was on my plate? Moong ki daal, mixed veg & rotis! Ahh... its lunchtime... explains why I'm thinking of food.

Looking forward to some nice home-cooked pulaav that Shreeth's got for me today. Must remember to thank his lovely wife Bhavya. Am already feeling like home!

Forgotten my mobile today... drat ! Feel really uncomfortable. I cannot bear the loss of my mobile!! Its an integral part of my body... like my fingers... my toes... my... ah well. Anyway, you get the point. I think I'm falling apart... victim to the forgotten-mobile-at-home-syndrome. HELP !

Eager to go home... but I know I wont be able to till LATE ! Blast all these last minute meetings! Why must there always be a stupid meeting at 5pm... for an entire hour !!

I must get through the day... I simply must... oh the agony of waiting! But, only 5 more hours to go before I leave for the day! Yehay ! Wait... then, there's the long wait at home till I catch the plane tomorrow! Maaaannnn !

No comments: