Hey !
Funny how things go. I thought I'd never really start up my own 'blog' (I did register way back in 2004 though!). "What's a blog anyway !?!" - I'd thought at the time... & "Why the hell do I need a blog?". But prudence taught me to register my username for the blog, in case I needed it in the future! And, guess what? Here I am, penning down my first blog entry.
Well... I see it more like my rant. The way it works is that I go on and on and on... and on... about myself... addressing whomsoever wants to lend a ear to my extremely interesting life. The whole concept is quite freaky actually. I mean, who knows who's reading this stuff out there? Hey, you might be a... a... slasher for all I know. And then, there's this - how do I know if someone actually reads my stuff !?! And more importantly, why would anybody want to read this crap anyway?
Lord... y'all are sick ! Go, get a life.............. hmm... funny, I should say that !
Anyway... what's cooking? Hmmmm... well, we're going to India. Actually, I'm going to India ! Rekha & Pari left last weekend. I'm just joining them in Delhi. Then, we'll all be off to Ahmedabad.
Hey... newsflash! Being old boring me, I'll do exactly what the others do! Why not update y'all on what I do in India... since, of course, you're all just dying to know what I get on with!! At this point, you just nod your head sagely and say - "Of course, Ankur".
Ok. So, here's the itinerary. I'll create a new blog as each day passes. So, keep checking.
25th Oct - Arrive in Delhi, Leave for Ahmedabad, eat till I get fat... hmm... I'm already fat... ok till I get REALLY fat. Oh hang on... I'm already REALLY fat... well... you get the picture.
26th Oct - Meet up with Family members during the day and meet up with the Rollwalla gang at RCC kitli in the evening. Eat loads of pakodis, get drunk on chai.
27th Oct - Meet up with Family members during the day, Meet up with the Xaviers College gang at Nehrunagar char rasta in the evening and get drunk on chai ;>.
28th Oct - Diwali
29th Oct - Hit the beaches in Diu.
30th Oct - Continue hitting the Diu beaches !! Die beach die !!
31st Oct - Family Day !!
01st Nov - Mom's eye op during the day. Meet up with the old Loyola gang in the evening.
02nd Nov - Shoping !
03rd Nov - Shopping & packing all the shopping !
04th Nov - Family time, Packing & Leave for Bombay.
05th Nov - Get drunk on chai (ok... maybe not)
06th Nov - Meet up with the school/RCC/Xaviers gang in Bombay
07th Nov - Shopping ?
08th Nov - Packing all the shopping ! Leave for London.
09th Nov - Turn up the heating, some takeaway, a dvd & enjoy the last moments of the holiday!
Ok... so that's the broad itinerary. Lets see how much of the schedule will I be adhering to.
Tuesday, October 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Enjoy India sir!
great work pandu.. u have finally decided putting keyboard to screen (cant say pen to paper).. now that u have started, u would also like to consider saying ur mind on issues that range from the trivial to the bizzare.. it matters not how many people read ur blog, but what ur opinion was at a given time.. read back when u are aged and rotten.. have a few laughs.. and entertain us in the bargain.. we would really love that.. Neville
Post a Comment