Wednesday, March 18, 2009

M&S Banoffee Cheescake - You know you want one... I do !

Was coming into work today morning and needed some milk as I'd run out of it yesterday; so popped over to the St Pancras Intl Marks & Spencer store for a bottle.

As luck would have it,
neatly tucked away there, just a little to the left and underneath... quietly shouting out to me, were the neat light-brown & plastic boxes with 2 temptingly sumptuous slices of Banoffee Cheesecake. I mean... what could I do?? Honest...! Its a scheming plan against me, I think. Anyway, I came into work and made my cuppa. Tried to ignore the shouts for help from the Banoffee Cheesecake, but being chivalrous as I am, I was unable to walk on :). It would have been sacrilegious to not eat the poor cheesecake ! I mean, I couldn't be that cruel... could I ? Knew you'd agree with me. Bless you!

Laters gang.




No comments: