Okay, so I lost the plot about writing a page for each day I was in India. But I've been incredibly busy, so can only apologise... profusely at that too!
Grrr... I so hate when people say "I told you so". If YOU do that, I'll have you know that my remote has a "Break Someone's Neck" button... all ready and itching to be pressed. Oh, wait just a minute... its my thumb that's itching. Anyway... I'll press it if you say that! Don't do it... don't... doh! There you go then... brzzzztttt ! Hah ! Have fun with that lopsided thingie on your shoulders!
Anyway... lets move on. I've already busted my new year's resolution of keeping in touch with everybody. I've not called mum for 2 weeks! There goes my "mirchi-ka-aachaar" for the next few months! Mein gott !! Glutton for punishment, I am indeed!!
Lets see... what's new? Rekha's got a new company car... so I get to drive the Merc now grrr...! Was kinda hoping her company would pass the new car to me instead... ah well... cest la vie! But, since the company car isn't a McLaren, I'll survive I suppose.
Paridhi's started her Piano lessons. Got her a Yamaha PSR-E413 to practice. Now, before you say that I've 'maaroed' the 'kulhadi' on my own 'pariz'... let me have you know that I've played it smart and given her a pair of DJ headphones as well... heh heh heh... now, that's what I call S.M.A.R.T !!
Oh, btw... she's doing great with her Kumon classes. Think I've got a little Einstein on my hands here. Lets hope she translates that into good marks in her class. I know I couldn't heh heh. Oh right... I wasn't a genius. Sorry... forgot that one ;p. No, it wasn't intentional ! Honest !
Laters guys :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment