Today's just been "one of those days - when NOTHING goes right!". Been slogging all day at work and its been like banging my head against a wall. Something or the other's not working ! Man...!
Anyway... enough of my sob story. Faiza "Frazier" Haq reminded me of Tiramisu... gawd... now I'll have to go buy one on the way back ! Man... I hate walking to the M&S store... its almost 20 meters away from the escalators !
The weekend's nearly upon us. Looking forward to it. Been a really long week, this. But there's been some good parts to it too. Like the nice Train Manager (Petra Bennett) who called Loughborough to let them know that I forgot to put my car parking pass in the car... she saved me a silly fine and an unnecessary hassle in trying to prove that I already had a bloody pass! Finally met up with her today morning again and said "Thank you". We really need more people like her in this world.
And then, Santosh brought me a lovely lamb curry for lunch today. Man... does that guy know how to cook or what? The best lamb curry I've had so far... and I've had a few, believe you me. Thanks Santosh... you're the best lamb curry cook in the world... but you already know that ;p.
Anyway... that's it for today... gotta go catch my train. Laters gang.
Thursday, March 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment