Friday, March 06, 2009

The weekend is here... almost !

Woohoooo !! Its friday and the weekend's just round the corner.

So, what's in store for the weekend, I hear you ask. Hmm... lets see...

  • Pari's Kumon, Drama classes & Piano practice
  • House hunting... there's this nice house we've got our eyes on :)... got to go view it
  • Grocery shopping ;p [now ain't that something to look forward to?]
  • Watch "Marley & Me" with Ankit & family and Madhur
  • Watch "The Unborn" .... ooooo.... this one's scary. Really looking forward to watching it. Don't suppose Rekha or Madhur are going to be up for it. Pari's out anyway. So, reckon Rinku & I will be making the rounds alone on this one. Heh heh heh... watch out girls... ;p
  • Open the nice bottle of red I've been saving ;p [if you know me, you'll know I like my wines]
Update Time !
Mum's reached Mindy's place and is at the moment crashed out ! When Kumbhakaran... erm... mum wakes upthere's going to be a frantic runabout there. Oh and Hunter's going to have a ball too. Literally, considering running after one is his favourite pasttime... besides barking of course... and begging... and snuggling up close... and licking everybody's face over and over... and chewing shoes... and... and... Yep, you got it right. I miss him !! That's why we're going to watch Marley & Me... he's a spitting image of Hunter ! Let me dig up a pic of him and put it up on the blog.

Well, gotta go folks. Laters!

No comments: