As the title suggests... mum's at it again! This time's its California. Arnie... beware! Call the army... call the cavalry or the armoured division or SWAT... do something! Protect yourself !
Well Arnie, come to think of it... you needn't really worry. She's going there to meet the Mindy-monster (a.k.a. Akanksha) and the inhumanly serene and quiet child prodigy (drum rolls please)... Aanika !!
Not to mention the calm and well mannered... "uddah" (aka Hunter). Ooouuuhhh... I feel the goose pimples pop up as the shudder runs down my spine. Need to calm down a bit. Deep breaths... one, two... three... phew. That's better.
Right... update time. What's new?
My NAS has gone :(... which means no network media server...!! Boo hoo !! Bawlll !! How'm I going to survive this tragedy? What do I listen to? What do I watch? Ohhh... woe is me for not keeping a 2nd NAS media server mirrored for just this very travesty... Heh, that'll learn me good methinks ! Anyway, looking for a new one now. But first... there's data to be recovered. heh heh heh... I rub my hands gleefully on the thought of getting to tinker with my NAS & 'puter again. Woohoo! Its almost worth the sorrow of the NAS going bust on me. Ah well... you can't have the cake and eat it too. Which reminds me... its lunchtime! Yippee!! Fooooooooooooooooodddddd !!
I'm outta here folks.
Wednesday, March 04, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment